E-mail address, phone number, opening hours and the location of Tokyo Flute Space.
(click the below address to launch your e-mail client)
Depending on the setting of spam mail filter and similar functions, e-mails from TFS can be blocked from appropriate delivery. Please make sure that your mail sever accepts the above mentioned address when you make an enquiry.
When you are making an enquiry by one of the above mentioned methods, please include the following information to receive a more accurate reply from Tokyo Flute Space.
* Your name, address (details are optional, prefecture / county / state and city would be sufficient)
* E-mail address, phone number and which method of communication you prefer
* Manufacturer and model of your flute (as far as you know)
* Time past since last repair (including services at other shops, e.g. less than 6 / 12 / 18 / 24 months or over)
* Your occupation (whether you play the instrument in professional environment, details are optional)
* Specific problems and difficulties on instrument, if any
Enquiry form is currently available in Japanese only. If you prefer filling it out, click -> HERE
03-6804-5967 (within Japan)
10:00 - 20:00（open daily except irregular holidays）
Tokyo Flute Space may be unable to take your phone call while the staff is serving another client, or out of the workshop. If you could make your enquiry by e-mail or using enquiry form (in Japanese only, click HERE if you prefer filling it out), TFS will be in touch with you as soon as the staff becomes available again. Thank you for your understanding.
In order to receive a more accurate estimation, please refer to the above list to have your information ready.
Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan (visit by appointment only / complete address will be notified upon booking)
10:00 - 20:00 (last admission at 19:00)
Open daily except irregular holidays
The nearest stations are the following four, in the order of distance from Tokyo Flute Space.
Nogizaka Station, Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line - 2 minutes’ walk
Roppongi Station, Toei Oedo Line - 4 minutes’ walk
Roppongi Station, Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line - 7 minutes’ walk
Aoyama-itchome Station, Tokyo Metro Ginza and Hanzomon Lines -11 minutes’ walk
Information on public parking available upon request (e.g. Tokyo Midtown).